Monday 7 January 2013

Le Blog has begun!

My reasons for starting this blog are:

a) I am travelling round the world soon and the laziest and most convenient way to let everyone know what I'm up to is to write a blog. Also it will help me to rub it in their collective faces.

b) I haven't written anything substantial since university. My tutors must be very ashamed. The student loans company is shaking its head at my mountain of debt. This is an attempt to get of my lazy arse and write... something.

c) I need some cash. Apparently if you have a successful blog you can get some. Incidentally, if any philanthropic billionaires are reading this -  please give your cash to some worthy cause and stop reading stupid travel blogs online.

Oh.. and it's called "Foxy" girl around the world because 'girlaroundtheworld' was taken. I figure having 'foxy' at the front will at least be more interesting and maybe get some accidental traffic (cha-ching!)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment